1. Knowledge Base
  2. Award Fulfillment Inquiries

How can I change my address for an award claim?

If you have a pending claim you will have to provide the claim code of your award to support, so we can try and update your address (Please note that if your award has already processed it might be too late to change your address).

If you don't have a pending claim, please note that you will be able to change your address the next time you claim an award.