This article summarizes how to access your main brand's inventory in order to assign and create awards for your sub-brands.
Create a Sub-brand Award
With the release of OMS v2.4.5, admins now have the ability to create awards for sub-brands using the main brand's inventory.
To do this:
- Login to SellPro OMS using your admin account
- Go to Awards on the main menu and select the desired award type
- Click on New Award and select the preferred award zone
- Choose the desired award from the Item pop-up
- This will take you to the Award Details form, where you can now choose from any of your sub-brands on the Brand field
- Select the desired sub-brand and complete the Award Details form
Sub-brand admins who have permission to create awards will have:
- access to pull award inventory from both their own sub-brand and their main brand.
- the ability to create awards for their own sub-brand and their main brand.