This article explains the process for fulfilling electronics rebates.
SELLPRO REBATE PROCESS
STEP 1: AWARD E-MAIL
User receives automatic award e-mail with instructions on how to redeem rebate following all applicable rebate terms and conditions.
- User follows URL in award e-mail and enters SellPro e-mail to access online rebate form.
STEP 2: ONLINE REBATE FORM
User fills out all the required fields in online rebate form and also attaches proof of purchase to be able to submit rebate.
STEP 3: REBATE CONFIRMATION E-MAIL
Once rebate form is submitted, user receives confirmation e-mail.
- User is able to track rebate status through URL provided in rebate confirmation e-mail.
SELLPRO FULFILLMENT PROCESS
SellPro reviews rebate submission and verifies provided information.
STEP 1: REBATE VERIFICATION
- User's rebate submission is verified.
- E-mail is sent out to user if purchased product does not qualify for rebate.
- Additional info needed
- E-mail is sent out to user with reason for decline and URL to resubmit documents. User has fourteen (14) days to resubmit required documents.
- If documents are not provided after allotted period of time, award gets forfeited and reconciled due to user’s inaction.
STEP 2: REBATE APPROVED E-MAIL
Once rebate is approved, user is notified via e-mail that rebate submission was approved and rebate/offer should be received within ten (10) weeks.
STEP 3: REBATE PROCESSING COMPANY
Rebate approval is submitted to rebate processing company. Depending upon company's T&C, the rebate check should be mailed to user within ten (10) weeks.