This article explains the process for fulfilling electronics rebates.
SELLPRO REBATE CLAIM PROCESS
STEP 1: USER CLAIMS AWARD
User earns and claims rebate in SellPro.
STEP2: CLAIM E-MAIL SENT TO USER
Automatic claim e-mail is sent to user with URL, claim code and instructions on how to claim award.
STEP 3: USER FILLS OUT CLAIM FORM
User follows on-screen instructions and fills out claim form to complete claim. This form must be completed within seven (7) days of award notification or award may be forfeited.
- Release form
- User agrees to SellPro terms and enters claim code to proceed with claim process.
- Claim or forfeit
User sees the value of all awards (i.e., tax calculator) claimed during current calendar year and has the option to claim or forfeit award.
- If user chooses to forfeit award, award claim process is considered complete at this point, and award is reconciled.
- My store (applies only to RSAs)
- Store information is automatically defaulted to that which is associated with user’s SellPro account. At this point, user has the option to update store information if needed.
- If this is the first time claiming an award, user is required to verify their phone number. After submitting their number, the user will receive a text message at the number they submitted containing a code they must enter on the next screen.
- Once a user successfully verifies their phone number, the number will become associated with their SellPro account going forward, and they do not have to enter it again unless it needs to be updated. Updating the number will require a new verification process.
- Please note that a verified phone number can only be associated with one SellPro account. Awards cannot be claimed through multiple accounts using the same phone number.
- Employer verification
- User uploads employment verification documents (pay stub or employment verification letter). Employment verification is performed once every 90 days.
- User receives claim confirmation e-mail. Rebate/offer should be received within ten (10) weeks.
- Rebate approval is submitted to rebate processing company. Depending upon company's T&C, the rebate check should be mailed to user within ten (10) weeks.