This article explains the SellPro award claim and fulfillment processes.
SELLPRO CLAIM PROCESS
STEP 1: USER CLAIMS AWARD
User earns and claims award in SellPro.
STEP2: CLAIM E-MAIL SENT TO USER
Automatic claim e-mail is sent to user with URL, claim code and instructions on how to claim award.
STEP 3: USER FILLS OUT CLAIM FORM
User follows on-screen instructions and fills out claim form to complete claim. This form must be completed within seven (7) days of award notification or award may be forfeited.
- Release form
- User agrees to SellPro terms and enters claim code to proceed with claim process.
- Claim or forfeit
User sees the value of all awards (i.e., tax calculator) claimed during current calendar year and has the option to claim or forfeit award.
- If user chooses to forfeit award, award claim process is considered complete at this point, and award is reconciled.
- My store (applies only to RSAs)
- Store information is automatically defaulted to the one associated with user’s SellPro account. At this point, user has the option to update store information if needed.
- Employer verification
- User uploads employment verification documents (pay stub or employment verification letter). Employment verification is performed once every 90 days.
- Shipping info (applies only to physical awards)
- User submits shipping information and receives confirmation that award claim process is complete.
- Tax info (if applicable)
- User fills out the tax form only when the combined value of claimed awards totals more than $600 within a given calendar year. User has the option to opt-in for 1099 form electronic delivery.
SELLPRO FULFILLMENT PROCESS
SellPro receives claim form and starts fulfillment process.
STEP 1: EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION
- User's submitted paystub or employment verification letter matches user's SellPro profile info.
- E-mail is sent out to user with reason for decline. User has two (2) business days to resubmit required documents.
- If documents are not provided after allotted period of time, award gets forfeited and reconciled due to user’s inaction.
STEP 2: AWARD SHIPMENT
- Shipping confirmation e-mail (physical award)
- User receives shipping confirmation e-mail from carrier once physical award is shipped.
- Award e-mail (electronic award)
- Once employment verification is complete, automatic award e-mail is sent out to user with award details.